- Dates: 9/19 and 9/22Multiple locations - register to selectDates: 9/19 and 9/22Multiple locations - register to select, Anchorage or Juneau in person and onlineAre you a parent, adult sibling, spouse, roommate, or friend supporting an individual with an eating disorder? Join Dr. Laura Hill in this free training and learn practical ways that you can support your loved one's recovery using the latest genetic and neurobiological research.
- Start anytime; Support group starts Sept. 6Online - 7 Module ProgramStart anytime; Support group starts Sept. 6Online - 7 Module ProgramAre you a parent of a child or adolescent with anorexia nervosa or restrictive eating issues? If so, this course is for you. AKEDA is offering a free, 7-module, virtual parent training course. A support/discussion group for Alaska families starts September 6, though parents can join anytime.
- Dates: 9/19, 9/20, 9/22 and 9/23 Noon-1p.m.Multiple locations - register to selectDates: 9/19, 9/20, 9/22 and 9/23 Noon-1p.m.Multiple locations - register to select, Anchorage, Mat-Su, Juneau or Sitka in person and onlineJoin Laura Hill, Ph.D. for a free Lunch and Learn on the neurobiology of eating disorders and Temperament Based Treatment with Supports (TBT-S), a new treatment that integrates genetic, neurobiological and temperament research into therapeutic tools to augment other ED treatments. 1 CEU/CME.
- Ongoing online virtual training.Purchase and watch online on your schedule.Ongoing online virtual training.Purchase and watch online on your schedule.If you work with people who eat, you’re encountering eating disorders. They’re simply too common to avoid. Jessica Setnick, eating disorder specialist, will teach you to respond effectively, whether you work in medical settings, mental health care, education or athletics.
- Starts September 7, 6:00-7:30 pm AK TimeOnline event, sign up at bit.ly/akedaechoStarts September 7, 6:00-7:30 pm AK TimeOnline event, sign up at bit.ly/akedaechoEarn up to 9 CMEs/CEUs by attending one or more sessions in a six-part series on the eating disorder diagnosis and treatment. Each session will include presentations by experts and discussions of cases with other Alaska providers. Join as many sessions as your schedule allows! bit.ly/akedaecho